Its finally winter in the city and the holidays season is at its bloom. With the weather change and snow on its way, rooftops might not looks like a good choice, but hold on. Here is our top 5 winter rooftop proposal ideas:
- Rooftop with the fireplace. That is probably the most romantic way to pop the question. City lights, cool wind and hot flames will definitely make a magic combination together. Propose on the terrace outside and enjoy glasses of champagne by the fire.
- Make a double surprise for her. Tell her that you going to the new bar and bring her to the rooftop. Propose with the Empire State at your background. After she said “yes” tell her that you going to the restaurant for the celebration, but instead take the elevator one flight down and surprise her with friends and family gathering. Perfect winter proposal with the family!
- Its a scavenger hunt season. You can include your friends for this proposal idea. Sign up for the scavenger hunt or make your own. Leave the clues and answers all around the city. Let the last one be the address of a private terrace. Propose with the view and let her wonder how you organize all that .
- Gallery show opening. Official invitation to the new gallery opening will lead to the private space with the pictures of you two. Candles will show you the way, Make a walk through the relationship and propose on a terrace overlooking the Manhattan skyline. Perfect indoor and outdoor proposal idea.
- Rent a penthouse suite with the private terrace and chief. Little fancy holiday proposal idea will bring you to the luxury hotel in the middle of Manhattan. As soon as you open the door to your suite, you will see candles and rose petals all around the room. Follow the rose path to the terrace, where the fireplace will set up and a chill champagne will be waiting for you. Get on one knee and ask the main question. Bring the celebration to your room. The private chief will be cooking your favorite food and you can just enjoy the time with your love. This is just some of the proposal ideas that can be done on a rooftop during the winter time. Of course there is always a chance of snow, but believe us, there is nothing more romantic then staying up on a rooftop with your partner under the snow and enjoy the beauty of the city.
Benefits of the private rooftop proposal in NYC
Holidays season is finally here and New York is completely transformed and ready to celebrate winter. It is also the perfect time to pop the question to your second half. The only problem that it is a high tourist season and if you don’t want to get stuck in the middle of the crowd and looking for a more private location, than private rooftop will be your best choice. Most of the rooftops in NY are either private or public. Public rooftops are open to the people from 8 am to 10pm and have strict rules regarding the photo and video equipment. Private rooftops are harder to find, but it will totally worth it. Here are 5 good reasons, why you should pop the question on a private rooftop.
- Privacy is the main reason. You don’t need to worry about other people and can show your emotions at the fullest. No judgment, no clapping just you two in a private, intimate atmosphere.
- You can be more creative. Private rooftop is a perfect place to show your creative side and surprise your partner even more. It is your magic space where you can do whatever you want and express yourself freely.
- You have no limits for photography and video. It is very important to have a professional photographer to capture this moment, but its also important to provide a good environment for him to work. Most of the photographers loves to use equipment such as lamps, different lenses, tripods and maybe even a drone to capture the moment. Private space guaranteed that their equipment is safe. The more comfortable your photographer is, the better your picture and video will be.
- It will be a big surprise for your partner. You invite her for a rooftop bar or colleagues birthday party, so that she will be at her best look and instead of a crowd of people she will find a beautiful romantic place. Surprise guaranteed.
- The view. One of the main reason why you can choose the rooftop is definitely the view. New York City skyscrapers and lights makes you feel the magic of the city, that is something you want to share with the closes person, your partner.
We love rooftops. We think that the best way to pop the question is in a private, intimate and friendly environment. We are working with 10 different venues from all around the city, and its not bars or restaurants, it is private rooftops and terraces, that guarantee you the privacy at that magical moment.
If you want to propose on one of our gorgeous rooftops, contact us now. We will answer all your question and will help you to the choose the best place.