Rooftop proposal on valentines day
Benefits of the private rooftop proposal in NYC
Holidays season is finally here and New York is completely transformed and ready to celebrate winter. It is also the perfect time to pop the question to your second half. The only problem that it is a high tourist season and if you don’t want to get stuck in the middle of the crowd and looking for a more private location, than private rooftop will be your best choice. Most of the rooftops in NY are either private or public. Public rooftops are open to the people from 8 am to 10pm and have strict rules regarding the photo and video equipment. Private rooftops are harder to find, but it will totally worth it. Here are 5 good reasons, why you should pop the question on a private rooftop.
- Privacy is the main reason. You don’t need to worry about other people and can show your emotions at the fullest. No judgment, no clapping just you two in a private, intimate atmosphere.
- You can be more creative. Private rooftop is a perfect place to show your creative side and surprise your partner even more. It is your magic space where you can do whatever you want and express yourself freely.
- You have no limits for photography and video. It is very important to have a professional photographer to capture this moment, but its also important to provide a good environment for him to work. Most of the photographers loves to use equipment such as lamps, different lenses, tripods and maybe even a drone to capture the moment. Private space guaranteed that their equipment is safe. The more comfortable your photographer is, the better your picture and video will be.
- It will be a big surprise for your partner. You invite her for a rooftop bar or colleagues birthday party, so that she will be at her best look and instead of a crowd of people she will find a beautiful romantic place. Surprise guaranteed.
- The view. One of the main reason why you can choose the rooftop is definitely the view. New York City skyscrapers and lights makes you feel the magic of the city, that is something you want to share with the closes person, your partner.
We love rooftops. We think that the best way to pop the question is in a private, intimate and friendly environment. We are working with 10 different venues from all around the city, and its not bars or restaurants, it is private rooftops and terraces, that guarantee you the privacy at that magical moment.
If you want to propose on one of our gorgeous rooftops, contact us now. We will answer all your question and will help you to the choose the best place.