The Holiday season is right around the corner and it is the right time to start planning your rooftop proposal in New York. We got this question a lot “Do you still plan proposal on the rooftops in winter?” and the answer is ” YES, of course’
Winter or summer, rain or shine, our private rooftops are booking year-round.
So, what are the winter proposal options and how we can help you?
- The holiday season is very beautiful, but also very crowded. You literally can’t walk around the city as it is flooded with tourists and guests. So if you don’t want to have tons of people around you, our private rooftops will be at your service. The venues are absolutely private and there won’t be any other people except you two.
- Is it cold in New York in winter? Yes, it is, as anywhere else in winter. So when you are planning a rooftop proposal, consider the weather and dress accordingly. Make sure your partner dressed warmly as well or take an extra sweater with you and give it to her later. If you want to be on the safe side, consider renting rooftop with the inside room ( we have 4 available on our website) or add the fleece blanket to your proposal ( you can choose it from the extras)
- Want to propose by the tree, but don’t want to deal with the crowds. We can help. This year for the first time we are offering Christmas Tree and Private rooftop package. We will place a tree on the rooftop with the decorations of your choice, so when you walk into the rooftop you will see a beautiful tree and the city skyline on your background.
- Penthouse rental might be a great option. You can propose in style and spend the night there. Especially if you have a large family or friends that you want to invite for your proposal, this option will give you the opportunity to have a large suite for yourself and say inside.
- Add music. It is the time of the year when you can hear music almost everywhere, so bring that holiday spirit into your engagement. It can be a romantic violin or a group of caroling, performing your favorite Christmas songs. It really makes the difference and sets a romantic mood for the evening.
Winter rooftop proposals are always fun and exciting, as there is something magical in viewing the city from above. If you are planning to propose this upcoming season, contact us now and our experienced team will help you to create the unforgettable rooftop proposal experience.