Fall Rooftop Proposal Ideas in NYC.
It is still very warm during the day, so consider to do a brunch proposal. Beautiful city view and a glass of champagne will be a perfect post-proposal celebration. Plus, most of the rooftops has a special daytime rates that are lower than the evening one. Use fall flowers for decorations to enrich the experience.
- Sunset time is much eariler during the fall months, so do your plans accordingly and instead of 8pm, rent a space earlier.
- Look for a rooftop that has an inside room, in case of bad weather. Fall months are famous for rain, so better take a space that can privide a cover in case you need it.
- Add seasonal touches. Use fall flowers and pumpkins for the rooftop decoration. It will be fun and add some colors to your engagement.
- Dont forget that the best views to the city are from the opposite sides. So consider Brooklyn, Greenpoint or NJ rooftop locations for a stunning Mnahttan skyline views.
- Add some ride into a proposal. You can add a vintage car tour and enjoy the ride around the city to the rooftop. Choose the iconic locations and adore the beautiful fall scenery.
- Hire a photographer. It is always a great idea to have propofessional photographer on site, so that you can preserve the moment forever. And she definitely will be happy to post those pictures on Instagram.
- Do a movie night. Set up a projector with warm blankets and hot chocolate on a rooftop. Perfect proposal idea and best use of the seasonal weather.
- Dress up warm. It might be cold in the evening and most of the rooftops are open spaces, so it might be very windy. Encourage your partner to dress up or ask your vendor for the warm blankets.
- Have fun. This is one of the most important days in your life, so have fun and enjoy it to the fullest. Let your proposal planner to take care of all the preparations and logistics.